inputing real data

PID Tuner Forum Forums General PID Discussion inputing real data

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rondoc
    Participant

First thank you for doing this. I managed to import from a spread sheet , instructions on importing could be better..? However the data was full of bad readings as I had to guess some of them. . I would like to be able to use the graphical display to adjust the curve. Basically adding some movable points would be great. I am using this for a kiln controller and hope it works as my trial and error method is very time consuming as it takes a long time and uses a lot of energy to keep heating a kiln. To try and use this tuner I used a step input with just a guess at the controller settings for PID. How does this value that I used affect the results of this tuning system? should I be setting the PID to 0,0,0? help please.

Thank you

ronald.

pidtuner
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for using pidtuner.

To help us help you better, it would be useful if you share your pidtuner project link with us.

In the meanwhile, take a look at this presentation to check if you have done all the steps correctly:

https://github.com/pidtuner/pidtuner.github.io/blob/master/assets/doc/PID%20Tuner.pdf

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.